pict here

Poly Posting Result

Ciaossu! (this is from reborn!)
ppl, long time no see...
(not online, i meant in real life...)

JAE Posting result out le....
My posting result:

Posted Institution

:

NGEE ANN POLYTECHNIC

Course Name

:

INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY

Course Code

:

N54


Actually, I'm quite happy with the posting...
First choice in liao leh...
Though I've heard ALOT of negative things on infotech...
Many ppl told me my L1B4 no chance liao leh
Reason 1: Infotech is veri popular course
Reason 2: Somemore ngee ann leh... considered poly better in IT
Reason 3: I barely met the requirement... and my results sux!!!

Anyway, as you can see, my blog is going through some upgrades
This will take some time... Cos i doing alot of things at the same time...
Firstly, I'm adding preloaders for my blog to load more smoothly
Next, Ive decided not to upload PSP firmwares to avoid undesirables
(Privates services are still on)

Currently: Waiting for April to come......
*Why~?
1. alot new anime releasing in april...
2. school starts at april...
3. april=my birth month...

Btw, I got this veri big question!!!
Why nobody use my new chat???
Things to clarify....
The new chat has no limitations and its free for all!!!
I still thinking of what to do with the tagboard...

As for Chinese New Year, nothing much...
Cos i veri no life one... dun celebrate CNY also (lol?!)
Don't ever ask me about chinese new year... if not...
"I'll bite you to death!!!"~lol


Poll

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About