pict here

A VERI long post....

Ya-Ha~~!!!
yoz ppl, 12 Jan...
Haiz...shuldnt talk abt it...

This morning...
I recieved some package from the POLYs
One of them with the "ITSNOTMAGIC.COM.SG"
Sitting by my veri messy table, i open that thing...
Some silver thing drop out and my thumbdrive
accompanied with some staplets came flying towards it...
*Stuns*
Removed my thumbdrive from that stupid thing and
LUCKILY its sill in working condition
I was like warh!!! Is this sort of magic or micracle?!!
Took me a hell of time removing the staplets...
"Its not magic" huh?!
Dunno wat to say...

As you all can see/hear,
I edited the playlists and
Changed the main player...
Okay, the Big Deal is there are 7 songs
on the main player and 21 songs/sountrack
on both side players... =.="
Listen till your ear drop!!!
I'll change the playlist as often as i like,
so if you like/want any songs you can pm
me fer the Higher quality one...
Coz thoses mp3 on my blog are optimized fer
fast streaming...
if you dun mind the quality the go ahead lor...
BUT, dun use download manager!!! it will
cost me ALOT of bandwidth!! pls be considerate!!

BTW, who got watch “团圆饭”?
I dun really watch TV dramas...
Not even “小娘惹” leh
“团圆饭” is so entertaining!!!
Especially the kids...
The little girl name "yaya" or sumthing
talks in a veri hilarious as and annoying way...
Especially the:
“你在那边发什么呆?”
“我不是在发代我在思考...”
“你在思考什么?”
“我在思考我在思考什么...”
I think her brother also veri cute...
That guy with the PSP most of the time...
Although he doesnt talk veri much, his face
appears to me as veri 顺眼...
I like the way he gives the "huh!?" face
and the way he act innocent...LOL
Anyway “团圆饭” is veri interesting
and VERI ENTERTAINING!!!

Ya-Ha~~~
*waiting fer eyeshield 21 subs...*

Poll

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About