pict here

No Christmas post

Btw...Sum ppl asked my about
"why no Xmas post?"
there will not be such post since...
i dun receive any present that day..lol?!
Furthermore I dun celebrate Christmas
*nothing to sae le ba!*

Okay..now i shall be typing on future blog updates
Soon...yes "soon" but dunno how soon
I plan to link up some nice websites
this includes music dl webs and
premium link generators sites

Oso...I think i'll be setting up the PSP networks
Decided to upload the updates and homebrews
Uploading those will take me a hell load of time....
I think mostly will be to megaupload...

Hopefully Blogger doesnt kill me fer all that...
You noe wad i mean rite?
Anyway ppl pls suggest some good file hosting sites
Coz alot ppl cant download from megaupload...
And i hope to upload most goodies to the same
file hosting for it to be easier fer me

Remember to visit my blog often!!!
Tagboard is dying... pls tag fer fun or wadever
Even you no blog you still can tag mah!!!
No such thing as no blog cant tag hor!!!

Ya-Ha~! Byez
I shall end all my posts wif this!!!!

Poll

Comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

About