pict here
Bleach: Karakurizer
Just watched bleach 213...
*veri difficult to find download link fer this*
Knowing that 213 is obviously filler, so many ppl refuse to
download/upload this episode...
even the viewer rate on streaming sites are veri low...
Still... I fell off my chair when watching Bleach 213
even though its filler, its still enjoyable...
LOL when Don Kanoji shoots a tiny bolt that is flying like
10cm per second can actually hit a hollow
Btw, i found most of the answers to my previous post...
after piecing all the info i found together...
But there's one problem...
I nid a password to decrypt Local Drive T!!!
ARGH!!! I'm so close yet so far to be able to access the np files
Brute force just wont work!!!
So, anyone who managed to see or happens to know the password,
Please tell me!!! i'll share the 15gig worth of loots with you!!!! ~LOL
Byez~